Through strategy, design, content and technology we help organizations connect to a wider audience in an engaging way. For decades, the industry communicated via in-person seminars, trade shows and on-farm consultations. Technology has allowed us to capture a wider audience and reduce overall costs by taking advantage of a variety of online tools, including developing online courses.
How can your organization use an online course?
Here’s just a few examples!
- Replace or Support Existing in-person Seminars
- Provide Industry Certification
- Create tools that can be offered as an added member benefit
- Courses can be sold to generate revenue
- Facilitate Employee/Member Training
- Skills/Knowledge Assessment
- Health & Safety
- How-To Manuals
- Industry Best Practices
The key to a successful business starts online. Our team can assist your organization in building an engaging online presence and help relate your story to potential/existing customers.
- Social Media
- Newsletter Creation & Distribution
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- Website Development
- Content Creation